Friday, February 3, 2012

LOOK OUT MUSEUM HERE I COME!

     "Bye, Oscar! I'm going to the History Museum!" Madeline yelled excitedly as she headed out the door with Mom. As soon as the garage door slammed shut Oscar leaped out of his bed and started dancing around the laundry room. "I'M GOING TO WORK AT A MUSEUM! I'M GOING TO WORK AT MUSEUM! I GET TO TEACH THE CHILDREN! OH BOY! OH BOY!" He was so excited about his new job that he could hardly stand still to get dressed. When he finally calmed himself down...

     He quickly pulled on a pair of jeans, a green t-shirt, tan vest, and a pair of Madeline's old tennis shoes.  He was so excited that he ran out the door without putting on his wig. He ran all the way to end of the driveway before he remembered! "AAHHH! My hair! I need my hair!" he yelled running back inside. A few minutes later and he was running down the street on all fours toward the museum.
     He was halfway there when.....SNIFF! SNIFF! "OH BOY! DONUTS! He looked up and saw a huge sign that said, DANIELLE'S DELICIOUS DONUTS SALE TODAY BUY 3 GET 3 FREE! "What a deal!!!" Oscar licked his lips and dashed inside the shop.

1 comment:

  1. Those doughnuts sure do sound good! I would have stopped by too!! :)

    ReplyDelete